Toll Free 866-208-7820

Home » In the News » Setting Goals: Isn’t That the Key?

Setting Goals: Isn’t That the Key?

Everybody Is Doing It….

Working with executives, business owners, and organizational leaders has positioned me to develop and sustain quality relationships with a variety of personality types. I thoroughly enjoy the time I spend with every client because each one brings a lifetime of unique experiences to the table. Mix that with the fact that he is also serving in a lead position at work, and I am working with some really impressive individuals.

Most of them have reached a measure of success by setting goals. After all, we’ve been taught that the path of success requires that we set goals. As a matter of fact, when I’m working with clients – we set more goals. My word, it seems like we’ve been setting goals since the beginning of time.

There’s a reason for it. It forces our mindset to work toward continuous improvement. Another common denominator we all share as executives and business leaders is an unbelievable level of drive and perseverance. We also know that it takes a lot of hard work and unwavering commitment. So what do most of us do? Set goals.

Yet, research says that 92% of people don’t achieve their goals. So, how to do the other 8% do it?  Click here to read more~

other-other-8-percent-picture