Your Business is a Gold Mine
~~I wanted to remind you of the power of you hold~~
What I find so impressive about our little group here is the fact that I know many of you. I know how powerful your leadership is – to your people, to your organizations, and to the community at large.
On behalf of everyone you impact, thank you for the commitment to your organization. We all reap the benefits in one way or another.
Your business is a gold mine. You just need the right tools to mine it (Wynne , 2017)
Some food for thought:
• Are you capitalizing fully…. on human capital?
• How well is your team with innovation with regards to continuous product and/or service offerings and improvement? Identifying new opportunities?
• How appropriate is your marketing plans? Are the tools you are using working or have they become obsolete as technology continues to improve at such a rapid speed?
• How truly effective is your risk assessment process?
• Continuous KPI management? ROI assessments up to date?
• Is process improvement a standard part of your business practice? If not, why? If so, has the process in and of itself been streamlined and improved?
• Are you nurturing zero cost revenue? If not, why? If so, has it been improved lately?
As leaders – we’re leading organizations, we’re leading people – with the full intent that it’s impacting our bottom line in a positive way.