Agility & Criteria for Optimized Quality
10 Tips for Sustaining Execution Excellence
As leaders, I think it’s safe to assume that we’re all focused on the future. Everything we do for our company is with the intent that we’re aiming toward successful organizational sustainability.
Sometimes that’s easier said than done though because we still have external environmental factors to contend with. Yet, the pursuit of sustaining growth and results rests largely on a strong future oriented, performance-driven leader. A leader committed and willing to make those commitments to customers, employees, partners, suppliers – even the community at large.
It also requires acute attention to agility. We don’t really have a choice. We must adjust plans accordingly when situations warrant.
In our contemporary technology-driven landscape, success requires that we are very much attuned to globally competitive environmental demands. We’re facing really short cycles for improving efficiency and effectiveness with regard to our products and services.
Social issues, political issues – all of these emerging realities directly impact our businesses.
- Simplify work processes, when appropriate
- Cross-train your workforce
- Empower, empower, and empower
- Stay one step ahead of your competition by implementing continuous process improvement initiatives
- Reconsider existing innovation cycle times
- Restructure time performance among your workforce
- Realign key process measures
- Simultaneously amend or improve work systems
- Reconsider cost vs quality and supply-chain integration
- Reevaluate productivity by reviewing capitalized knowledge management execution
It’s no secret that disruptive circumstances are nipping at our heels. Therefore, it is imperative that we are making transformational changes continuously. Paradigm shifts are not really a choice, but a requirement.